NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

me too

I thought the only people with spring were those who have not had a portal change?

My portal changed and I have Spring 2021.

1 Like

if you have one button and spring 2021 DC its a bad sign, but if you still have both buttons it doesnt matter whats on ur housing portal

2 Likes

I have the same thing

u guys both have academic year and ur spring isnt DC, so thats supposedly a positive sign

What do you mean? I have Spring 2021 with no DC. What difference does that make?
EDIT FOR FUTURE APPLICANTS: Turns out I was looking at the wrong thing; I never had Spring 2021. I got confused because I clicked on Academic Year 2021-2022 to access the application and saw Spring.

ugh I still have both buttons.

by the way… if you’ve applied Shanghai as your third choice but don’t really plan on going…
I have bad news for you…

Oh. Not sure how that would make a difference but I’ll take it. I’m still going to expect the worst, hope for the best.

1 Like

bc having solely spring 2021 DC was the negative indicator, if its not that then u simply dont have that specific indicator

yes this is all just speculation and theory based off previous rounds so anything could change

Is there a thread from last year’s RD speculation? I’m not going to take anyone’s word for now whatsoever but I’m curious about what they thought.

guys imagine if NYU was just f-ing with us bc they know abt the housing portal shenanigans and so they were just randomly changing stuff for fun

1 Like

omg I would do that tbh if I worked in admissions

2 Likes

honestly same lol

the portal thing existed for several years. its actually surprising they decided to change it tbh

How did it used to operate?

i dont doubt they would mess with us for fun lol

Can we get a reaction for all the stern applicants?!?!?! We got this guys, manifesting for y’all

1 Like