NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

two boxes + spring = no decision made
one box + spring = reject
one box + “no applications available” = accept

until now summer didn’t exist so when spring disappeared, “no applications available” showed up

2 Likes

Second this for CAS

6 Likes

did you apply to stern only?

Is this for RD as well? It makes sense that Summer wouldn’t appear for ED

yall some of my decisions come out on the 31st (like 4 schools) while im on a plane its gonna be such a chaotic deboarding experience

3 Likes

Omg praying for you

1 Like

yup just stern, though I prob should’ve considered CAS for econ oops

LMAO where else did you apply? I have Barnard and NYU on the 31st ;-;

im not sure

from what i know every stern applicant that can access the stern email (which means they are admitted) have summer and one box during RD

barnard nyu tulane and possibly wake forest (sometime between 28-31 for WF)

1 Like

much needed lol thanks

Yes. There is a an RD thread for the class of 2024. Plenty of speculation before decisions and after decisions regarding these same indicators, which are different from ED indicators. You can see what indicators worked last year during RD and what didn’t. Some kind person with the time can report back with their findings. Good luck!

Edited to add - many who were accepted and waitlisted posted about their indicators. But, almost no one posted after being rejected so I am not sure it’s possible to figure out which indicators point to a rejection.

Oh man… good luck on these schools :sob:

I lowkey want to withdraw my application. Can’t take another rejection. Just got rejected from Berkeley and Michigan in a row.

1 Like

rlly praying for barnard lol

feeling rlly good abt nyu bc its one of my target schools and im a hooked applicant but still worried

good luck for ur schools too!!!

doesn’t nyu have <10% acceptance rate during RD or-

1 Like

I go to one of those magnet type schools (think phillips exeter but not that specific school) so nyu takes tons of kids from my hs, making it a target if u have above a ~3.26 gpa

1 Like

can someone show what it looks like to only “have one button” on your application portal? which button is missing?

1 Like

you should only have a button about “personal update request”

ok i have that + NYU application information update request so guess i still have both

2 Likes