NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

nawww

this is so exhausting and possibly meaningless but so addicting smh

7 Likes

sharing the poll again (CAS Tisch and Steinhardt are the only options sorry)

it’s been there for a while

LOL i’m going through the source code to try and find anything but ofc i wont. i have nothing better to do today

bro stop with the polls they are not indicative or anything, we are not even a drop in the ocean of applicants (lmao the analogy), plus you can’t possible know with a sample space of 30 people :sob:

4 Likes

it’s just for fun though… calm down lol

1 Like

I understand!! Amen

Let us know if you find anything

1 Like

looks like nothing, which surprises me a bit considering how bad NYU is with technology (aka housing portal)

1 Like

in esuite I found a student Id, does that mean anything lol

i can see it too, not sure if it means anything though. probably nothing since it looks like everyone can access esuite, therefore everyone would get a student id

yeah true

I am totally freaking out right now.

I have a button: nyu personal information update request
And a nyu application information request.

When I got to the housing application I have
Spring 2021: NYU Washington Dc
And Summer 2021: NYU newyork
When I select NYU new york I see: please select the following for fall and spring select Academic year application
And for summer applicants select Summer housing

There is no acadmic year application option
When I click on summer housing application it is working thou and there is this whole application process of Select a term and after clicking it there are various safe and continue options.
Can any one please help me out.

1 Like

Take a deep breath and don’t freak out, You! Are! Fine! 2 Buttons aren’t a bad nor positive indication, it just means a decision hasn’t been made yet.

2 Likes

Y’all, I made a more comprehensive poll here:

I’ll post and graph the results tonight if we get enough responses.

2 Likes

it looks like waitlist undergraduate literally just means you aren’t guaranteed housing, i think it’s a good sign because you can’t be considered for housing if you didn’t get in :slight_smile:

this is just for fun. I got some time to burn today. Just know that whatever comes out of this will be heavily skewed, and that it’s just meant for enjoyment purposes.

Thanks but any clue about the housing thing.
When I click on the summer housing application it shows the following: summer housing license, coid info, personal contact i fo, health insurance etc.
Do u anything about this?

can you by any chance make it so we can view results after we submit?

done!

1 Like