NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

The actual parts of the application doesn’t seem to matter. It’s just which applications show up on the housing portal

Are u talking about the spring and summer thing? Cuz I have no clue.

Yep

Considering the number of people who still have 2 buttons, i think it might indicate a rejection. (this is just my opinion btw)

Guys I really don’t think it’s a good Idea to go click/ actually fill out the physical housing applications. Last week someone who actually goes to nyu said that it causes problems or something

2 Likes

When you guys are talking about the two buttons, you’re talking about the buttons that say “personal update request” and “application update request”, right?

did u apply to cas?

yes

I stoped trying. I havemt filled it put completly.

i haven’t filled the entire thing thou.

yeah I’m pretty sure I clicked on it too when ED2 was speculating but honestly I don’t remember

I applied Gallatin and mine changed few days ago to 1 button + only summer… I mean who knows what this means we’ll only find out when decisions actually r released

3 Likes

people applying to Gallatin, would u mind sharing ur stats?

1 Like

can someone screenshot where it says waitlist undergraduate for them

wait what do the indicators mean. like which one is accepted and which ones are rejected

Imma be so honest with you, we dont know ■■■■■

Applied CAS

1 Like

whelp, preliminary results show that the average GPA for summer and summer + academic is 3.92 while the average GPA of everyone else is 3.85. This is only ~40 valid datapoints, however. At the rate that data is coming in, however, it looks doubtful that we’re gonna get anything meaningful :/.

1 Like

so do we think summer and summer + academic record is a positive indicator?

1 Like

interesting! is there a higher percentage of summer/summer + academic with SAT scores or does it look similar amongst both pools?