NYU Class of 2027 Official Thread

We can, so I assume yes.

1 Like

For me it keeps saying there was an authentication error

1 Like

works for me but the email trick doesnā€™t. has the email trick worked for anyone in rd yet?

The Stern email didnā€™t work for me.

lowkey, I feel like we just have to wait until Monday for the email thing because it doesnā€™t make sense for them to make the emails before the weekend, and in the years prior the emails were only available 3-4 days before decisions.

i didnā€™t apply to stern so im not sure

does it say this for anyone else?

Itā€™s working for me now

https://brightspace.nyu.edu/

Can anyone log into this website?

" There was a problem processing your authentication.

Your username/password was invalid or your particular user does not exist on our system.

If you have any questions please see your system administrator."

This is what it says for me

1 Like

I got the same message. What is this site for? There are so many sitesā€¦ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

same

Same

Still have summer only on housing :frowning: Did anyoneā€™s update at all yet? Iā€™m really nervous this is a bad sign

3 Likes

Anyone else have this in their housing portal?

1 Like

how did you get the term selector screen?

I went into my housing portal, accessed my academic year application and got this screen

1 Like

Mines updated to academic + summer, but donā€™t worry housing indicators are very weird and change every year. This years ED said no housing apps were a sign of acceptance

5 Likes

Sameā€¦Iā€™m feeling your painā€¦ it will be interesting to see if there is a pattern or not! Good luck to you!

Still only have summer

2 Likes

If anyone goes to pay for their housing does it allow you to put in a deposit for fall? Is this a good sign