NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

did anyone have to fill out a form for tandon last week?

No what?

hey guys, just checking in lol. howā€™s everyone doing today?

imagine having a counsellor that acc cares, couldnā€™t b me

does anyone know if they admitted students off the waitlist for steinhardt?

hey guys, random question but do you think its too late to submit a new waitlist form? iā€™ve been looking into stern with the first year in london and it sounds rlly cool. but I donā€™t even know if thereā€™s a certain option to state that on the form other than implementing in my writing?

1 Like

I submitted one a few days ago adding some programs was interested in. I say do it. Worse things worse they donā€™t see the new one.

1 Like

Yo whatsup, nothing much happening today

1 Like

when you submit a new one does the portal void the old one? or does it show both forms?

Donā€™t be afraid to submit a new form if you are able to. I submitted like nine at this point, itā€™s nothing to lose sleep over. When you submit a new form, you can see the new and old one.

1 Like

They admitted some students for Steinhardt spring admission last Friday

9 forms!! I submitted one, d u think they will judge u the same if u just d u one? I have no other info to add

My son declined the NYU WL offer for Tandon for Spring 2022 in favor of his currently accepted Rutgers SOE Honors Academy. He also got the offer from Purdue WL (Fort Wayne campus) but is keeping the honors academy. A few more waitlists are awaited.
Good Luck to all of you!

3 Likes

Well if you have anything new you want to say go for it but I donā€™t think they care how many forms you send

for fall or spring for tandon?

Spring.

I asked them about this. They said they look at all forms

2 Likes

do you know for which one specifically? i applied for studio art

really hoping tomorrow is the big day. ready for some action from NYU at this point.

9 Likes

same!!