NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Did you see cost of attendance?

hi I’m late to this … no CAS or Stern today?

When u click this does it show cost

Same :frowning: This is mega sad

1 Like

It’s so weird that no one from CAS/Tisch has been admitted yet, aren’t those nyu’s biggest schools? There should be atleast a little movement there

3 Likes

Yeah I can now access admitted student portal. Accepted to Tandon for Computer Engineering. No aid (as expected)

Thank you everyone for everything. Best of luck. I can answer any questions about indicators and stuff.

For other tandon applicants: I’m sure a lot of people will decline their offers. And for other schools, things are uncertain but waitlist waves are most probably gonna come in the following weeks.

5 Likes

Did u fill out css or fasfa?

are you gonna go?

I think because CAS is the biggest school, they are taking the most time determining who gets off the waitlist at CAS

2 Likes

Let’s go, my indicator list has been verified

1 Like

I hope so man😭

Were you accepted for Fall or Spring term?

Also keep in mind CAS and some other schools don’t do spring admissions and the waitlists so far have only been spring so I’m not sweating too much over what happened today

3 Likes

Hi, I just made an account on here but have been following this thread since so long. About this–I have been able to view the cost of attendance since, like, a week ago and my housing portal still says waitlist undergraduate so I don’t even think this is an indicator. Don’t worry about it!

2 Likes

what do you think about my app for tandon or cas going forwards

you are probably getting in today…

1 Like

I’m wouldn’t know but hopefully NYU admissions want you for the fall term

Oh I’m dumb, I have not