NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

yes :frowning:

That means u r not accepted cauz withdrawal button disappears when u r admitted.

1 Like

Yes.
Anyways, did anyone try to contact admissions ?

last friday before july.
nyu really failed us sigh

2 Likes

Didn’t they email everyone a while back to say they likely wouldn’t take any more off the waitlist and that everyone should move on? How did they fail you at this stage?

1 Like

let me hurt in peace <3

bruhh

sorry sweetie

1 Like

i wanna cry

Did anyone try calling admissions ???

i was wondering since co 2025 is full then does that mean it would be hard to transfer? cuz i was planning to nerd out in first and second year and transfer

I know someone recently opt out Tandon school spring admission to join other Top 20 college in fall, good luck to those still on waitlist.

1 Like

nice

Schools routinely extend more offers than spots, counting on yield being less than 100%. So unfortunately one person turning down an offer or changing their mind will not necessarily trigger another person getting an offer.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I guess its officially over ladies and gentlemen :frowning:

Did everyone get the update?

Did some ppl get rejected off the waitlist today?

I have not received an email. Did those of you who got an update also see a change in your portal?

Nope i still have the withdraw button. You sure you didn’t receive one? Maybe it went into your spam. Maybe the ones that didn’t receive the email are the ones that need to check their portals? Also the email was a general email so i don’t know if only some ppl received it