NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

wait what? yours says fall 2021? could u link ur reddit thread pls tyy

A2C doesnā€™t allow images so adding to nyu thread and will tag once posted sorry for the delay yā€™all Iā€™m not tech savvyšŸ˜­

1 Like

Iā€™m losing hope - still have the withdraw button + housing spring & summer + nothing on albert
Rejectionā€™s cominggg

i donā€™t have a reddit thread

So theres no tisch applicant with any indicator right? That probably means all of us suck OR our decisions arent out yet

i have thisScreen Shot 2021-05-07 at 9.19.18 AM

2 Likes

Anyone here for stern? Word round town is that stern is next week but not sureā€¦

2 Likes

oh wait oops sry wrong reply but could you screenshot? tysm

Does anyone that applied to Stern have the Albert information

huh i donā€™t have fall 2021 weird

i personally think our decisions arenā€™t out yet

1 Like

theyā€™re probably doing it by school, i canā€™t imagine there being zero openings across all of tisch

2 Likes

what school did you apply for?

nope :((

but i have this as the button so iā€™m confused

steinhardt

I think we are all taking this too far. I called yesterday and they said housing has nothing to do with admissions. Also the checklist disappearing and withdraw disappearing could also just be the website being worked on. I was the one who called and they said expect a bunch of waitlist movement next week.

2 Likes

what happens when you click that button

oh wait guys i made a mistake lol my first choice is gallatin but i also listed steinahardt, and LS in my waitlist form , and CAS

2 Likes

i think housing is an indicator only because in regular decision it was accurate