NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

i’m not sure i don’t think there was an option like that in the waitlist form to choose if u want to be a spring admit?

that would make sense except that it says Fall 2021 in my COA page

1 Like

Yeah we can’t choose which semester to be in

2 Likes

When did yall submit your forms (those who have acceptance indicators)

1 Like

LS core does have a spring admit option idk if they admit people for that from the waitlist

So Gallatin steinhardt and LS? Idt CAS counts as a small School right

2 Likes

lol i rly don’t know this is weird. maybe it’s a glitch? or like it doesn’t mean anything and we r overthinking as usual lol

3 Likes

Will anyone be calling or emailing nyu to know more? This seems pretty intriguing to me that people can see coa without being admittted. We could also benefit from asking for a timeline.

1 Like

on your application portal, when you scroll down to your waitlist form and click display

1 Like

Did anyone call to ask if they will release some decisions today??

idk honestly but ya thats what i put in my form and CAS, u applied to steinhardt right or was it CAS

1 Like

It seems mostly steinhardt people and one CAS/LS Core person is getting this stuff

3 Likes

Mine says I submitted the day I was waitlisted in February and again two or Three weeks ago

1 Like

Can anyone who has i’m the indicators (just Summer, no withdrawal button, financial aid showing) reply with the school they applied too??

5 Likes

gallatin (indicated interest in: LS (global), steinhardt, and college of arts and sciences

1 Like

I put in cas And ls and don’t have anything

2 Likes

Does NYU email reply quickly? If so, I’ll email them since I called them yesterday… and ask

1 Like

same situation

2 Likes

Nope they take 1-2 days

1 Like

Ugh… I don’t know if I want to call them again