NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

So on the portal, NYU says decisions release on the 16th, but on their Instagram, it says they will release on the 15th. Do you guys know when are decisions are officially dropping? Im so nervous :sob::sob:

join this!!!

Yes I was

Housing has changed to

Attention

Thank you for your interest in housing at NYU. Due to a technical issue, service may be temporarily interrupted. Not to worry! Please check back later to complete your application. Thank you!

Anyone the same?

1 Like

I do

Did u indicate an interest in housing on common app?

1 Like

No housing

Guys don’t worry about the buttons right now. There is a good chance they will change a few days before decision. Right now they basically mean nothing.

Nevermind I forgot ed2 existed lol. I guess its panic time for you guys.

1 Like

I see the summer application and when I click on the application it asked me to login and is letting me apply for housing. Is that normal?

I have one button now

What school did you apply to?

CAS. I guess it has to be One button and no application to get in. But the application form says you need to be a student to apply.

same

if you have summer housing application and 1 button that means you were rejected

It doesn’t mention anything about one button and housing button being present though in the post.

one button in portal indicates decision has been entered and the housing indicators speak to your result

Everyone has one button and housing as of now, so right now it’s not accurate yet!

One person did mention no application for housing

This is the sign that mean people got in. At least during ef1

So you have one button and no housing on the housing portal? Did you indicate a preference for housing on common app?