NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

I just double checked my posts and it looks like I did not have a checklist on Friday and did have summer + academic. I am not certain if my checklist disappeared on Wed or Thurs. Not sure if this data is helpful to you.

yea it is. though it is more about if it disappeared Wednesday or not, but I’m not sure what the accurate theory regarding the information is, if there is even one. the more data the better though.

it does, it means it disappeared before/on email day. what was your major?

email day was thursday tho

1 Like

same here

yeah and mommabear1 said that their checklist disappeared wed/thurs

1 Like

My checklist disappeared on Wednesday, still have Summer only, CAS Bio

1 Like

they said “I am not certain if my checklist disappeared on Wed or Thurs”

1 Like

which would be around the time of the email

What is this checklist everyone’s talking about? Anyone has a screenshot?

they’re just sayin that they dunno

it’s long gone by now lol

lmao, tbh, maybe this will all mean nothing by wednesday. i just kinda need something to occupy that itch my mind has leading up to the day.

1 Like

On the portal i have one button too update personal information. Housing only summer 2022

if anyone wants it
datadata

1 Like

I recall reading that a waitlisted person last year had spring, summer and academic year. It’s good to keep this in mind so that people don’t overly get their hopes up that they have been admitted based on housing. A waitlist might feel especially disappointing if they are thinking they are getting in.

1 Like

got what on friday? the other button missing?

checklist dissapearing, tho i’m not sure anymore. as usual, it just seems to be muddy TwT

i did gph: applied psych and i also only have summer

1 Like

if anyone that has been looking at the data sees any clear patterns, def say so, cuz i don’t rly know lol