NYU Waitlist 2024

just to make sure y’all pressed Financial Aid Links–>Financial Aid Year 2020-2021—> Estimated Cost of Attendance–> all the number stuff right?

yes

I don’t have that :confused: I applied to Tisch though so maybe the next wave for that isn’t happening tomorrow? who knows! this is stressful

@Ahonaa031 I sure hope so… but other peoples have the full tuition cost. but i’m going idc how much it costs or if its spring admit. NYU is the DREAM

for me it shows just spring 2021

I’ve had all of that for a few weeks now

me too, probably means spring transfer. are you steinhardt by any chance?

For all you financial update people, what school did you guys apply to?

oh i think we probably got in idk i don’t wanna get all my hopes up but why would there be a difference between sum people with only spring and some with both fall and spring

@UCLAParent123 I still have to think about it but hopefully we see each other if I actually get in and decide with my parents to go

Yeah im pretty sure we got in. I applied for CAs but if they gave me spring admit it means i got LSP

yes i applied to steinhardt for applied psych originally

same here, same major too lol probably means the major doesnt have much space but they still like our applications

right this forum and wednesday with the first wave broke my heart . I ve waited 6 months

hey wanted to let y’all know mine also updated!!! i applied rd for steinhardt mcc. COA is displayed at around 39k. Fingers crossed.

does it also show just spring 2021 for you?

My daughter can see the financial packet for 2020- 2021. Cost of attendance is nearly 80k. She has had the housing change since early March. Continues to show Academic year 2020- 2021 underneath it says waitlist undergraduate. She was waitlisted for Tandon BTM RD. Chose Cas, Stern and other schools while submitting loci

So I can pay a housing deposit but my housing portal hasnt updated, I can see thee financial aid year but not the numbers- this is weird

yup

I’m kinda confused tho… Usually only Steinhardt, Tandon, GLS/LS, and SPS offer spring admissions? I thought CAS, Stern, and Tisch don’t do spring. Did they change that this year?