NYU Waitlist 2024

I have the financial aid 2020-2021 thing but my housing still says summer 2020 and no option for fall or spring. Also, my checklist is still there on the applicant portal

Is it bad to not have the housing?

Dont worry . We arent officially accepted yet and a lot of people get in without indicators. Not everyone’s account glitches. Also they are releasing decisions through may and june.

exactly + considering that some people have had the coa showing since march and have still not been accepted, i’m keeping my hopes low. like some said, it isn’t official till it says so on the portal :slight_smile:

@musicalpolitics Darn, I’m really sorry, that is a bit harsh :(( thanks so much for letting me know! I’ll probably try my hand at calling them tomorrow anyways, but not expecting much haha

@ctnels I know one of my friends got off the waitlist for Gallatin two days ago. I am stressed as well.

Anyone at stern seen anything?

So what’s the general consensus, is the ability to see ur financial aid in Albert a good thing

@jahseh i’m Stern and even though i didn’t apply for fin aid i still checked lol but i don’t see anything

@iluvnyu I don’t think it means much tbh because it’s showing my cost of attendance as 39k and I’m an international student so mine’s usually close to 80k I think

@iluvnyu idk because they’re saying that people could see it before too and they didnt get in. also where did you apply because I did to stern and didnt see a thing

I don’t see my financial aid package, but does that still mean I could possibly be admitted tomorrow?

@inatlus33 yeah dude I literally see nothing maybe its just CAS tomorrow but lets see and I hope we get some good news

guys my zoom literally just changed to member-student from member (within the last hour) does this mean anything?

I wish but I have been member student for a while

hope this means we both get in. my brother is a student at NYU and his also says member-student. and ik some ppl dont have member-student. this is all speculation in the end, so if one doesn’t have it, there’s honestly nothing to worry about… just so anxious!

my fin aid updated too…spring 2021 $39k total…still trying to keep my hopes low

@cal1wahhhhh when did it update?

Was there another wave today ?

@noonc2 not yet but its still early morning in ny