Off-campus housing

<p>I'm thinking of living off-campus next year but I need more info to make a decision. First of all, what are some complexes to consider/avoid? I know some complexes have some heavy drinking going on during weekends and I want to avoid them. I don't really mind that people drink but given a choice, I'd rather not be surrounded by them. What are some nice, relatively quiet places to consider?</p>

<p>Honestly, you’re going to have a tough time finding student housing that doesn’t have ANY partying going on during the weekends. Your best bet is to find a complex where drinking happens ONLY on weekends. Sundance is very nice (next to the tom’s creek 7-11), and the neighbors tend to be quiet. Maple ridge has a lot of parties, but the way it’s set up I hear you can’t hear too much of it from the neighbors. Other than that you’ll have to find a stand-alone house somewhere, or live in a neighborhood with townies instead of students. Only problem is, nicer houses like that tend to be more expensive</p>

<p>Well, smith’s landing is probably the best choice if you don’t want a bunch of people partying every weekend. Its mostly grad students and families. They are also quite nice as well… however their service can be marginal and they have a lot of problems since they are new…</p>