Official Early Action / Early Decision Thread for Fall 2023

@CC_Sorin Here’s another one: UNC Chapel Hill Early Action Fall 2023

Thanks, @SuddenlySeeMore! I added it to the list.

Can you please add an ED thread for Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Thanks!

2 Likes

Just FYI, if you are submitting an arts portfolio it might change the deadline. For example in Stanford’s case if you submit an arts portfolio the application deadline is October 15th, not November 1st for REA

1 Like

Could you please set up and link a thread for University of Pennsylvania ED? Thank you.

1 Like

@frenchdoc, I created the thread below and added it to the list:

Discussion: University of Pennsylvania Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

1 Like

@njcsc23, I created the thread below and added it to the list:

Discussion: University of Richmond Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

1 Like

I created a thread for The University of South Carolina. Could you please add it to the list?

1 Like

Not sure I did it properly, but I tried.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Memcam2927! I added it to the master list.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

Can you add Ohio State University: @CC_Sorin Ohio State University Early Action For Fall 2023 Admission

@trisip8178, I added the school to the master list.

1 Like

Can you add the following?

Southern Methodist University
University of Miami
Washington University in St. Louis

1 Like

@eeefffggg, can you please start EA/ED threads for those schools? I’ll then add them to the list.

Can you please clarify? I thought the moderators created the threads and added them to the list.

Can you please add pages for Suny Binghamton, Sarah Lawrence, and Muhlenberg? Thanks!

@eeefffggg, on this instance I created threads, but anyone can do so. I also added the schools to this master list.

2 Likes