Official Early Action / Early Decision Thread for Fall 2023

@bxgirl, on this instance I created threads, but anyone can do so. I also added the schools to this master list.

1 Like

Can you please add the University of Delaware, University of North Carolina Wilmington, Coastal Carolina.

How about UT Knoxville? EA deadline is 11/1.

1 Like

Can we have a thread for Caltech ? REA is 11/1

I started compiling a master list for Early Action / Early Decision notification dates here: Official Early Action / Early Decision Notification Dates for Fall 2023 - #4

Please add any new dates you hear of from your favorite schools.

1 Like

Is there a thread for WPI early action/decision?

2 Likes

Michigan State EA?

1 Like

I made a thread for Rose-Hulman (RHIT) EA

2 Likes

just added Penn State & U Delaware. thx and good luck!!

2 Likes

Could you possibly add Wesleyan University?

added UIUC. thx

I heard from someone today that their kid has already received notification about their acceptance from Michigan State, so I suspect that it’s starting to come out already.

1 Like

just added Michigan State. thx

just added. thx

The link included for CWRU is for CMU’s discussion. Here is the link for CWRU: http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/t/case-western-reserve-university-early-decision-for-fall-2023-admission

I fixed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, my son got accepted to Michigan state on Wednesday. He did this thing at his school (in Virginia) where if he submitted by the 25th of October the AO would visit him in person to tell him their decision. The idea being if he was deferred the AO could tell him what he needed to improve on his app. Fortunately it was good news all around.

5 Likes

congrats!!!

1 Like

Can you add Coastal Carolina and West Chester University please?

1 Like

Can you please add college of Charleston

2 Likes