***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>@TodaysEinstein‌
Friendly hug*
Who knows, maybe we’ll end up in the same dorm or sitting next to each other in some boring morning class… I feel like we’re both well qualified. </p>

<p>^Purdue your dream school?
I got almost perfect SAT 2 PCM scores but not SAT 1 so yeah that doesn’t help :(</p>

<p>@seamon‌
Not exactly my dream school. Ok when I was applying I completely underestimated Purdue and thought of it as my safety. Now knowing how good their engineering is, it’s more like match. I did early decision to Northwestern (dream school), along with 10 other ivies/top privates, 5 more match privates, then every school in the University of California system, 3 schools in Canada, then UMich, Georgia Tech and Urbana. Yeah… quite a lot… I like security…</p>

<p>^Never heard of Northwestern when I was searching for good engineering schools but yeah good luck.</p>

<p>Same I did cornell ED, but got rejected :c so now I have to rethink my options. @NorthernKev‌ are you canadian or from california? o.o</p>

<p>@TodaysEinstein‌
Yep, Canadian from Cali, hence “Northern” Kev hehe. And man Cornell was brutal, at 3’o clock here half my gov class just burst into tears. But seriously don’t fret it, try this new aspiration: When you become rich and famous one day, fax Cornell a copy of your rejection everyday so they know how much they screwed up. </p>

<p>@NorthernKev‌ haha, i like you, you’re really funny XD. Which part of cali do you live in? I’m from the bay area</p>

<p>@TodaysEinstein‌
I’m from Cupertino. Wait… we don’t go to the same high school, do we?</p>

<p>@NorthernKev‌ o.o, holy, I go to lynbrook</p>

<p>@NorthernKev‌ I viewed your profile a bit, I live in your high school area o.o but i go to lynbrook (cause i got in through the lottery system). I know a lot of cup people though :0</p>

<p>Lol nice! I technically live in Santa Clara but my house lies just within the CHS district so yeah. Well I guess Lynbrook’s gonna beat CHS hands down this year. All our top people’s EDs had been horrible so far. The best we had was like a CMU science major. </p>

<p>oh yeah, I was kinda bummed out too, but a few of my friends got into cornell! I was happy for them :’)</p>

<p>I applied EA but haven’t received an email about my decision yet. However, I changed my major around mid November, so that could be why.</p>

<p>Do you guys know when we get scholarship info and when we have to turn in financial aid information?</p>

<p>LOL just realized that I don’t qualify! Even though my family paid at least 100k in US taxes already! Golden! </p>

<p>Good luck to all people waiting for purdue decision. Hope we all get in!</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>T minus 6 hours and counting. Good luck to all that applied!! </p>

<p>Purdue just added a message on their Facebook page as well. </p>

<p>@st2015 I saw that! I wanted to comment “AHHHHH!”</p>