Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

I haven’t seen separate EA and RD threads.

1 Like

I know in December some people got accepted early afternoon but my son did not get his till after 11:00 pm. So it’s impossible not to stress but don’t be nervous if it is later

oh wow okay, thank you. does everyone receive their decision before midnight though?

I can’t swear that. I think I saw chatter on CC and Reddit with students hearing as late as 2am, but I don’t know if that’s when they checked or were notified

My DD’s update arrived between 11:30 pm and 6 am EST. It was definitely not updated before 11:30 pm.

December notifications were really staggered throughout the day. It was odd. Can’t recall if it was by major or not, but some heard early, others very late.

oh wow

We’re the staggers all kinds of decisions? Like, did they do accepted batch first, then deferred…? Or were they all mixed?

I got the email letting me know that I had been accepted at 1:10 pm on December 12th

I’m pretty sure they’re all mixed!

@STEM2017 If you didn’t initially apply and received an email invitation to apply, the deadline is 2/1.

1 Like

December decisions started around 3 EST. My D21’s friends heard early and she received her decision around 7pm EST.

Hey, anyone else here still waiting on there decision? I had emailed the AO way back in December and they said that they release on Dec 11th and Jan 29th. Really anxious to see what happens today.

I’m still waiting! I applied on August 2nd so I’m super anxious.

2 Likes

It is so random the way they chose few applicants for dec 11th and few for today. I initially thought the dec 11th date was for those who didnt apply honors or MSP. But, i have friends who applied for them and got in on dec 11th, so idk anymore… Also omg I feel so bad for you man, the wait must be so terrible, I have been waiting since Dec 11th tbh, and I have gone NUTS

1 Like

I don’t recall for sure but I think the acceptance was in the portal well before ever receiving an email. Didn’t get email until the 13th.

1 Like

Yea, apparently the email comes only days after the portal update

good luck everyone. two of my friends got their decisions around 1pm on december 11th so i’m hoping it’ll be around the same time today. waiting until midnight seems awful considering i put in my application so long ago

3 Likes

someone on reddit got decision

What’s the reddit link?