Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

Where did you see this?

When you log into the portal and you right click on the page and click ā€˜View Sourceā€™ it brings up a bunch of html. According to the person who shared this, you can search for admit, defer etc and see what comes up on your page. I donā€™t think it means anything, but just to kill time.

Oh okay, none of those words come up for me, so maybe itā€™s only after you have a decision

There is no Admit in any code on any other pages in the portal for admitted.

mine is 96th percentile too and my school doesnā€™t report ranks. No idea how they come up with these numbers.

where do you see this

The Questions tab in Scholarship Universe

I applied to the Morrill scholarship through CommonApp but I havenā€™t received any emails about it. I did receive a confirmation email about my application, but is there supposed to be another one for Morrill? Now im stressed!

when do decisions come out?

1 Like

You will get an email and a letter via USPS if you are awarded the scholarship. They are a long way from having those decided so donā€™t worry.

1 Like

heard ppl saying around 1:30 est, idk if thatā€™s true though

Is it possible to apply for the Morrill Scholarship if you originally said ā€˜Noā€™ on the Common App? Was there a deadline?

Got email at 1:27 when accepted in December.

1 Like

est?

Iā€™m almost positive you had to apply by Nov 15th.

2 Likes

According to my daughter who is on lots of social media boards, they will start to tricky out in waves at 1pm

1 Like

Yes EST

1 Like

Is there a separate thread for RD decisions? I wish my student had applied EA. Itā€™s going to be a long wait! Is it going to be released in March?

february 19th or end of march i think for RD

1 Like

Thank you!! So anytime between mid-Feb and end of March. 6 weeks. :woozy_face:

1 Like