Parents of the HS Class of 2017 (Part 1)

@jeepgirl, @itsgettingreal17, @STEM2017 and @vandyeyes Congratulations!!! =D> What a great start to the weekend.

Congrats to all with exciting news today!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

@STEM2017 & @itsgettingreal17 & @vandyeyes - S17 was accepted at tOSU! Congrats all!

@jpc763 Congrats!!!

Awesome @jpc763 !!!

Wahoo!!! <:-P Congratulations to all with great news! =D> =D> =D>

Congrats to @STEM2017 @vandyeyes and @jpc763 & anyone else with good news for tOSU!! Happy for you all! =D>

Congratulations! @jpc763 <:-P <:-P

Woohooo @STEM2017 and @vandyeyes and @jpc763 <:-P

It’s great to hear so many acceptances today. Congratulations!

Congratulations to all acceptances. Seems like OSU is the winner tonight!!

Curious if yo u all live in Ohio, or do they have good out of state aid?

I think only one lives in Ohio. OOS tuition is not as high as others.

@VickiSoCal D is hoping for either the Morrill Distinction or the Eminence (both full rides).

@srk2017 - we’re in the same boat. First news on Dec. 15th for SCEA. Then late Jan. for public EA. Finally, April 1st for everything else. UGH. If D17 gets called for scholarship interviews, that will be an indication, but otherwise…we’re in for the long haul.

Congrats @vandyeyes and @jpc763!

Great day for @itsgettingreal17 @jeepgirl @STEM2017 @vandyeyes @jpc763 congrats on the acceptances <:-P <:-P

Holy mackerel! Congratulations on the acceptances. So blasted exciting. My D. has a hand-addressed envelope from UofSCarolina sitting on the table waiting for her to come home from babysitting. I think it’s too early for acceptances, so I’m a little curious what it could be!

We had tOSU on the list from the start, but it came off just before 11/1 deadlines. Great merit opportunities! Hope you can all take advantage.

@dirtytoothbrush I’m intrigued re: USCar envelope!

@LoveTheBard – we have the identical schedule. Well, I am not really all that sure about the state school EA apps. One may be before Christmas and one end of Jan…maybe? I figure once the apps are in, then I can start tracking the notification dates.

Still hoping he submits the Dec 1st ones this weekend so that he can move on to the Jan 1st ones next, as they will be time-consuming!