People thinking About Attending TCU

<p>Just trying to see TCU possible incoming class of 2012 where people are from I am From Minnesota! How about everyone else???</p>

<p>I haven’t heard back yet, but I’ll go ahead and answer. I’m from Texas! So TCU isn’t a far journey for me.</p>

<p>Have not heard yet either…Daughter is from Texas.</p>

<p>Yeah same here I have not heard back from them yet.</p>

<p>Texas! I’m from the Houston area to be exact.</p>

<p>Sent from my MB860 using CC App</p>

<p>Thanks for the replies so far!</p>

<p>My son is a freshman at TCU this year. There are 270 kids from California in the freshman class.</p>

<p>I was accepted earlier this week. I currently live in Colorado.</p>

<p>My son was accepted last week and we live in Iowa</p>

<p>My s is from St. Louis, Mo.</p>

<p>My d got in from California. TCU is her number one choice so she’ll be going there in the fall.</p>

<p>Im from Minnesota!</p>

<p>really?? what city are you from?</p>

<p>Accepted a week ago. From Idahooo!</p>

<p>My Daughter is accepted to TCU. We are from Wisconsin.</p>

<p>Im from Thief River Falls…right up by ND and Canada ha. but my aunt lives in Dallas so it would be a nice middle ground.</p>

<p>We live nearby TCU, and already sent in my child’s deposit. I am glad to read there are many from across the country who plan on attending to give the school a diverse atmosphere. I read there are a record number of applicants from California and Florida this year. You Northerners need to stock up on shorts; we still wear them in November!</p>

<p>Oh I’ll have plenty ready! Although this christmas season was the first without snow up here that I can remember. Can’t wait for TCU in the fall</p>

<p>I’m planning on going to TCU, from Minnesota too</p>