Please look over my uc prompt

1. The subject that really inspires me is math, physics, and chemistry. Those are my favorite subjects because in class the teacher would present a problem and we would get the opportunity to go up to the board and try different methods to solve it. I never feel like I’m in a boring class just waiting for the bell to ring so I could leave; it always feels like a place where I go to learn and explore new concepts and lessons. My love for math was developed since elementary but physics and chemistry was developed in high school. I have further my interest by taking AP courses for chemistry and math. Junior year I was taking AP Chemistry and senior year I’m taking AP Calculus. I failed the AP Chemistry exam with a 2 and that really bring me down because I really enjoy that class. Senior year was starting and I finally convinced to teach myself both AP chemistry and AP Physics instead of taking those classes again. I only have 1 available period so I decided to study both instead of taking one of those classes. I really have a passion for those subjects because I won’t even be receiving a grades in those classes toward my transcript; I just want to further my knowledge in those fields and prove to colleges my true ability and passion. I’m planning to get all the lessons and concepts done by February and from there till May I will be just doing practice problems. I tried signing up for internships in those fields during summer but they only accept undergrad students. I want to double major: one of those subjects listed above and also major in another subject that uses the real world application of those concepts.

@benn: You should not be posting your essays on CC since they could be easily plagiarized. You should ask CC posters to PM you if they would like to give their opinions.

College Confidential terms does not let me delete your essay unless there are some other TOS violations.

I suggest you discard this essay and rewrite for piece of mind.

Closing this discussion.