plz chance me at my schools of choice !! :D will chance back !!

<p>Hi I'm an rising senior and i'm currently FREAKING OUT about getting into college [due to parental pressure and self-motivation] and i just need to know what are my chances of getting some of my college choices
-UW GPA: 3.6
- W GPA: 3.9
-SAT score:2000
-Community service hours [up until this point]: over 700 hours
-my school doesn't rank :/
- received a 4 on the US History AP exam & English and Language Composition AP Exam
- received a 2 on the French Language AP exam
- currently the President of my debate team
- involved in numerous clubs
- has had only one job [Mr. Goodcents]
- Kansas residency
- school: privae, catholic high school [competitive]
different grading scale --> 93 - 100 = A; 85 - 92 = B, etc</p>

<p>I love community service and always want to advocate for the common good so I would love to major in legal studies or history. To be evident to my passion, I volunteer for an organization called Youth Court in which the volunteers are attorneys for teens who've committed first-time misdemeanor crimes, I’ve been apart of this program for about 4 years now.
Also, I am organizing and collecting books from local libraries to send to deprived children in Awlaw, Nigeria as well as organizing "Jammin for Joplin" inorder to help raise money for the tornado disaster in Joplin, MO
both my parents have english as their second language, but i wouldn't be the first one to go to college.
Some special awards I've gotten include:
- a Presidential Service award [bronze]
- two other Presidential Service Awards [silver]
- My school also offers academic awards based on a GPA greater than 3.65 throughout the school year so I've received numerous of those.
- i'm the Vice President of the NAACP youth council in my area.
And then for debate:
- me and my partner placed 6th for the regional KCPLD tournament
- i placed 9th place for Top Speakers of the Year.
- received a bar as well as a Degree of Distinction from the National Forensic League
I'm also planning to retake the SAT in october and score higher! :]
but here's the list of other AP's:
AP US History
AP English Language & Composition
AP French Language
AP English Literature [for senior year]
AP European History [for senior year]</p>

<p>my desired schools:
NYU [New York University] <--- top choice
University of California - Berkeley <-- other top choice
Boston University
Georgetown University
Pepperdine University
University of California - Santa Cruz
UCLA</p>

<p>I appreciate any advice/ criticism !! :]</p>

<p>I’d say you have a pretty good chance at NYU, based on the people I know that got in. </p>

<p><strong>Personally</strong>… I think NYU is a great school if… you can afford to go there. If not, there are better options.</p>

<p>I’ve heard that NYU’s financial aid is terrible!</p>

<p>I think you have a good shot at all your schools! Try to bring your grades and scores up!</p>