Possibly this friday?

<p>Hi everyone!
I applied on 10/24 and they confirmed all my materials on 11/14. I retook my ACT and got a 27! So now my stats are
GPA: UW 3.6/ W 3.7
ACT: 27
5 APS, AP Euro, AP Biology, AP Government, AP Microeconomics, and AP Environmental Science
A's in all APs
Have had a job at an ice cream shop for 10 months now, member of my school's buildOn club (were going to Nicaragua to build schools in the summer for underprivileged children) Feed homeless men,women,and children every weekend, been on the school's high honor roll for two years now, lead in every play at the school for the last four years.
My GPA was bad sophomore year cause of family problems but got a 4.0 junior year, which is why it's so low, but hopefully they will see my improvement.
My dad father is an alumni and gives A LOT of money to the school every year (hate to put that but I heard it matters)
My essays were GREAT (according to my english teacher and counselor)
and I got AMAZING recommendations letters.
I'm also out of state (CA)</p>

<p>MyUW still says "will be reviewed..."
Could I get a response before Christmas?</p>

<p>I know decisions normally come out on every other Friday, so hopefully they'll send some out this Friday, but if my account still says "will be reviewed" am I still be eligible to find out this week?</p>

<p>Thanks everyone xx</p>

<p>It’s a public university, so donations play no role in admissions.</p>

<p>You will not hear back until your application has been reviewed, right? So I’m pretty sure you can answer your own question on that front.</p>

<p>I know it truly sucks waiting for a decision, but that is all that is left to do. </p>

<p>I spoke to the admissions folks. They send out decisions on “Fridays” but not necessarily every Friday… Not sure if decisions were sent last Friday, since the lists here were quiet. Hope they send a batch out this Friday so at least some folks can have a good Xmas :-* </p>

<p>in a different thread someone said they talked to an admissions counselor who told them that the status “is being reviewed” doesn’t normally show. they said that you can/will receive a decision after it says your application “will be reviewed” on student center. (<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-wisconsin-madison/1719395-has-anyone-heard-back.html#latest”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-wisconsin-madison/1719395-has-anyone-heard-back.html#latest&lt;/a&gt;)</p>

<p>anxious00 is right with decisions being sent out on “most” fridays (not necessarily all fridays)</p>

<p>i don’t know if this helps at all but it definitely makes me more excited to hear back soon!</p>

<p>Decisions were sent out, I was accepted last Friday. Hopefully, they don’t make applicants wait any longer and send out all the decisions this Friday. Goodluck to you guys :)</p>

<p>@123tony‌ Can you please state your stats? Thanks.</p>

<p>i was emailed by an admissions rep that a big wave of decisions is coming out this friday.
and also if you’re worried that your application says “will be reviewed” they said that it doesn’t have to change to “is being reviewed” before receiving a decision!!</p>

<p>@jcpenny96 Did you email the representative first?</p>

<p>@jcpenny96‌ was it a general information email, or a response specifically to you? Thanks!</p>

<p>@Hereford15‌ @Leyland‌ I emailed with them with the specific question!</p>