Printable Blank UC Application?

Does anyone have a link to a printable blank form of the UC application? Or is it only available online by creating an account? TIA

I believe it is only available on line. Is there a specific reason you want a printable copy?

I guess I’m old school – I think it’s easier to review something on paper.

Before submitting the UC application, my son’s and I printed it out, double checked the entries along with the on-line entries before submitting. I agree sometimes it is nice to have a paper copy.

Also this was in 2013/2014. I am assuming you can still print it out after completing the application?

My child is a junior so hasn’t set up an account yet, so I don’t know but assume that printing a draft will be possible. But the plan is to get started on applications this summer, so it would be nice to have the format to start working on in advance of the application opening this fall. Ah well. Thx as always for your insight, gumbymom.

1 Like

I believe you can download a pdf of the completed application and print that.

1 Like

The UC application opens on August 1 but you cannot submit until Nov 1- Nov 30.

I would suggest that your child look at the Personal Insight Questions as well as the Activities and Awards section. The Activities and Awards section offers 20 opportunities to tell about Educational Prep Programs, Volunteer & Community Service, Work Experience, Awards & Honors and Extracurricular Activities.

Each activity, job, extra-curricular, course, etc. asks you to describe the company/class/award agency as well as what you did. There is quite a lot of space to sell yourself in that section. I recommend starting on it early.

1 Like

Thx, appreciate the suggestions