Purdue Basketball 2009-2010

<p>Anyone here watching the game against Alabama? Pretty intense! Hopefully the Boilers can get their D back together and get their shots clicking. Zone defense is killing them!</p>

<p>Yup! </p>

<p>Jajaun Johnson having 4 fouls is killing them. It doesnt help that the refs are soooooo inconsistent. It also doesnt help that mark ingram won the heisman. Up by 3 right now though so keep going!</p>

<p>Juicy J is very crucial. Yeah I agree those four fouls are killing but he’s doing well. Hummel is doing AMAZING today. Boiler Up! Kudos to Kramer’s D and his 14 Pts baby! and the Hummel & Juicy J Co.!</p>

<p>Purdue Wins!!!</p>

<p>Chris Kramer is a beast.</p>

<p>He pretty much single handedly carried them the second half.</p>

<p>I completely agree. Without that kind of D we would’ve not won the game. We REALLY need Lew Jackson though… such a loss that he’s injured… Would’ve made winning the game A LOT easier…</p>

<p>Yeah totally agree, but I think Painter kind of supplemented him with this amazing recruiting class with k barlow (not sure if there is an e) and some of the others.</p>

<p>DJ Byrd was the biggest asset in terms of the Freshmen class. Had those 2 crucial 3’s he sank.</p>