Purdue Class of 2022 Fraternities/What to pledge

Incoming Boilermaker and I’m doing my research on where to rush for the upcoming year. Any suggestions would be absolutely fantastic. My parents have some coworkers who suggested some frats, but granted they’re old as ass so I doubt the greek life is the same as it was in 1980.

My boyfriend is in FarmHouse and he loves it! Idk if that sounds like your thing but the guys are nice and the house is brand new! The vibe is friendly and fun plus the food is great so I highly recommend you consider it

For frats don’t set your mind in stone before you actually see them. The personality of a house can really change over just a few years and you won’t know what you are getting into until you actually rush them. Also, your pledge class will have a large role in how much you enjoy the experience, so its important to see who will be jumping in with you before you decide where you want to be.

do most people rush in the Fall freshman year, or is it an ongoing thing?

I am personally leaning towards rushing my second semester just because I am worried I will overwhelm myself if I rush in the fall.