Purdue Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Why do you think change major is a good indicator of admission? Curious.

Just speculating.

1 Like

same here. 3.89 UW, 4.484 W, 1500 SAT, OOS FYE

1 Like

Maybe “change major” is for kids who were accepted into their first major AND would have been accepted into their second major, too) and it’s giving the opportunity to switch in case they had a change of heart? If you didn’t select a second choice, or if you didn’t get into your first choice, then you don’t have the “change of major”?

Also speculating, of course. Not worth worrying about at this point.

i think it’s only for the science majors

Hopefully we get in!!

1 Like

Just got in! CS OOS

4 Likes

Just a caring parent chiming in here
this is such a stressful time of your young lives, BUT whatever decision you receive is not based entirely on who you are; it is based on who you were seen as on paper by others.

Each person or committee considering you is trying to make the best decision they can for you, based upon the criteria they know (of you, the program, etc). There are so many factors that we are not privy to know.

My “mom” talk is just that you are more than what is on your application. Sometimes the greatest blessings are “unanswered prayers.”

You are all amazing. Believe it.

12 Likes

My son has the change major button but did not select a second choice major in his application. Good idea though!

DS was accepted to FYE!

5 Likes

Looks, like decisions are out.

Someone with a ‘change major’ button has just been accepted for CS on the pursue subreddit!

1 Like

*purdue, typing too fast :sweat_smile:

not seeing anything yet.

same here

what?!?

My son was accepted OOS FYE!

7 Likes

yes, results are out

2 Likes

1 Like

Now to wait until my kiddo is home from school so he can open his admissions decision. The suspense continues. It’s there, I just can’t look.

Congratulations to all of you who are finding out, right now.

1 Like