Purdue Global University

Hi everyone,

I wish I could have had some real information about Purdue Global (PG) before I enrolled. I hope many of you see this and consider it before you enroll. It is not all negative, by the way.

First, they promise you everything before you enroll but don’t deliver. That is not particularlly surprising though.
Second, there is a ton of writing. And then more writing on top of that. So, if you hate writing then this program may be a problem for you.
Third, the professors seem to have a strong incentive to get you through the class. This is good for most of the students, I think. I always seem to get 100% on all my assignments.
Forth, if you have any type of hands on or clinical type work that is required and PG promisses to make it happen for you, don’t believe it. My program is delayed for at least 6 months because they did not come through. I won’t know how long for sure until I am done.
Fifth, I wish someone out there told the truth about these programs. I think most on-line reviews are written by the school themselves.

I chose this school over other on-line schools because they promised to set up my clinical work. So far, they have failed to do this. They are also very unresponsive to questions about any requirements for clinical work. The individual professors respond within 2 days, but the support staff takes weeks, if they respond at all. This poor response goes up the chain of command as well.

Good luck to you.