Purdue University Acceptances - Class of 2025

I have a S studying food science at Iowa State --it’s a really neat field! You don’t see a lot of it on this site.

1 Like

Congrats! My son was really taken with the IBE program during the virtual admissions so he decided to apply to it as a first choice major (finance was his second). Plus the scholarship puts it right at the cost of what it is in state for us here.

Thank you! You are too kind and just made my day. While I do wish Purdue had more merit scholarships to give out, I am very grateful for the scholarship I did receive!

5 Likes

Honors Acceptances come in February

3 Likes

Accepted to the College of Health and Human Sciences with Presidential Scholarship (Major: Brain and Behavioral Sciences)
Applied EA
34 ACT
3.813 UW GPA
Highly competitive school (out of state)
7 APs
Lots of extracurriculars
Congrats to everyone!

1 Like

Accepted with no merit :confused:
OOS female
Actuarial science
32 ACT, 34 SS
98.41 W gpa, 2 APs, 4 honors

1 Like

Our daughter was accepted into the Nursing program. Failed to do the scholarship app (trying not to kick her butt). No scholarship award of any kind in letter.

4.0 UW/4.2 Weighted (should go way up with this year’s APs)
1460 SAT (one sitting)
OOS (Colorado)
Applied EA
I think 5 APs and a lot of CPs (college prep - no honors at this school and no CP or honors math at this school until you get to AP Calc!)
Varsity track 3 years so far (won’t run this year - season starts late April!)
JV cross country one year
NHS
Extracurrics: travel soccer, volunteering at therapeutic riding center and various other community service hours

1 Like

Son accepted but no merit. He loves Purdue but it’s too expensive OOS with no merit. He has great offers from other schools. The major he applied for was Purdue Polytechnic.

ACT 35, GPA 4.5, National Merit Semifinalist.

4 Likes

Accepted FYE

OOS, 4.43W 3.8UW, 1400 SAT (720 math, 680 reading), 8 AP

Kind of surprised since 4/6 of my math classes were Bs. I had the “change major” button but not the four buttons at the top.

3 Likes

Daughter accepted to nursing!!!

OOS

No merit in letter. She has big merit awards from competitive nursing programs so it will be a big decision. So excited she was accepted! It’s such a great program and she loved Purdue when we visited!

FYI ~ she did have the change major with nursing in gray earlier today, so maybe that is an indicator of acceptance?? Also around 3 she checked and she had her name with ‘nursing fall 2021’ in courses tab.

Congrats to everyone accepted!

2 Likes

just wanted to ask where do u get notified for merit based scholarships?? (International student)

It should be in your letter!

Got in for Data Science!

• OOS, suburban public school
  • 4.47 GPA (or around that)
  • 35 ACT
  • NMSF, NHS, Spanish Honors Soc, AP mentor etc
  • 10+ AP courses
  • Nice set of ECs - Science, sports, research, volunteering, and leadership. But no national level recognition or solving world hunger plans.
4 Likes

My son didn’t apply for scholarships, these were auto-awards

1 Like

S21 accepted to engineering! OOS, no merit.

2 Likes

Accepted with no merit :confused:
OOS male
Comp Science Engg
32 ACT, 33 SS
4.48 W gpa, 9 APs, 4 DE

2 Likes

Deferred CS
OOS
4.84 Weight / 3.98 Unweight
35 ACT
14 APs including senior year

2 Likes

That makes no sense to me

Congrats–what was the scholarship app–the FAFSA? Our DS in in for engineering EA OOS but wondering if we forgot to fill something out–no merit and he has high stats, well-rounded.

The merit that came with acceptance is auto awards that you get by applying by a certain date. The FAFSA is financial aid and based on need, that comes later.