question about the campus

<p>is the campus like separate from Madison or is it mixed together? i have seen pictures but it was all taken from like a distance so i couldn't really see. is it like uhm Vanderbilt (in nashville but a campus not mixed with the city) or is it like NYU (in nyc and mixed with bunch of other buildings and streets etc)</p>

<p>the city and campus are integrated....so they are mixed together lol. the campus is somewhat spread out although most of the main buildings are in the same area...its not like all 2 city blocks or anything</p>

<p>Both. Everything north of University Ave. is a typical campus with lawns and no city traffic. Thats' about 75% of the campus. Now it has spread south of University with parts that are campus like (Engineering and sports stuff) and others that are mixed but mostly U buildings. Go to Google maps and look it over.</p>

<p>uhm i have a question but its not related to campus lol.
UW-Madison was like top 10 in political science from some ranking i saw before. is it still that good? and also is its economics program strong as well?</p>

<p>Econ is strong. Poli sci lost a few top people to retirement like Jones who was the best guy in the US on the US Presidents. It's still a very good dept-top 12.</p>