Racism and prejudice yes they are still around.

<p>Hahah I honestly agree with that. But its sadd I dont look at things that way, I see everyone as capable of getting into any top school as me. Sure some students may excell faster than others but thats just life. Which ever college I get into I know I will be happy, but I am aiming high as hell for college though lol. like caltech, yale, etc. If I dont get in then thats life, it just was not meant to be I guess. I find it funny that my fellow class mates are intimidated by me just because I am an intelligent african american lol. Dont they know that they are more of us out there. hahahahah;)</p>

<p>yes, we are silently plotting to take over the world
:></p>

<p>^ Duh. Why do you think Barack is president?</p>

<p>Grin…
hahaha
watch out…
silent revolution</p>

<p>hahaha. I love how this sounds like some kind of evil plot lol</p>

<p>I get it all the time. Try being the ONLY black person in IB with the exception of 2 African guys, but b/w us three, I do the most work and have a higher ranking. Most of the kids are jealous, so I just ignore them. I could care less about what they think I’m capable of b/c come April, we’ll see who gets the last laugh b/c they all think they’re going to Ivy League schools (that they don’t even care about going to, they just want an ego boost and will admit it).</p>