Restaurant for after May graduation

Anyone out there have a suggestion for a nice, special place to eat at for a post graduation dinner in Madison? I would prefer not to have it be directly in the campus area as we will have a car and can drive any where. We want it to be a special place. Any ideas?

Your choice will depend on the type of foods you like, and other factors. I would check with the to be graduate and go with his/her favorites. Do not place too much importance on the venue so there will not be any disappointments if all does not go according to plan. They had multiple ceremonies when son graduated but there were weekend crowds out for lunch. Be sure to make reservations as soon as you can. Determine how fancy/casual you want to be.

http://mobile.biaggis.com/menu/21

Biaggi’s on Madison’s far west side (moving a few miles farther west this spring, to Middleton) is my suggestion. Make the reservation for graduation weekend sooner rather than later or it will be booked.

Madison has a fantastic restaurant selection. It would be impossible to give a short answer to this question. Decide what kind of food/ambiance you want, then go to yelp or a similar type of site to find specific options.