Ridgecrest West

I am hoping to live in Ridgecrest West for the fall 2017 school year and was curious about the advantages/disadvantages to each floor level? Is there a certain floor level I should aim for once selections open? Are the ceilings higher on the top most floor for Ridgecrest West? Any info about West is welcome. Thank you!

If you go to the main UA forum page, look for the magnifying glass next to the page numbers (on the far right), and when I typed in Ridgecrest West, it came up with some good threads with some info that might be helpful to you: http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/search?cat=505&adv=1&search=ridgecrest+west (not sure that link will work on here). Some of it is quite old, but it’s a start!

My daughter lived for two years in Ridgecrest West, one year on the 3rd floor and one year on the 2nd floor. The community kitchens and laundry facilities are on the 2nd and 3rd floors. I don’t know whether the 4th floor has higher ceilings than the other floors, but if you’re on the 4th floor you won’t have to worry about someone stomping around overhead. My daughter had no complaints about the floors she was on.

Thank you both for the information!