Ronald A. Hammond Scholarship

@AwesomGuy im RD

@AwesomGuy‌

I think RD applicants get invited in the last batch of 3 dates of invites. ED/EA applicants should have known by now if they got the invites or not. RD has to wait till they are accepted in April. From last year experience very few invites goes to RD mostly ED/EA applicants get the invites… Last year they send too many invites and couldn’t accommodate all of them so every one couldn’t come and some were told that they will get Skype Interview. Their is a Big thread last year about Singer Invite.

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-miami-florida/1611093-stamps-singer-weekends-p1.html

@dadfor2014‌ they have been very late in giving out notification emails to EA and even ED applicants. Some of the people who have gotten in with those decisions have yet to hear back from the scholarship coordinators. The scholarship coordinator stated that everyone will get an email saying if they did or did not get the invite to the interview process of the scholarship. You are right in saying that I will probably not get the interview till April but hopefully the people who got accepted already hear by the end of this week.

does anybody know if invites come out today?

I haven’t gotten anything yet, but again I am RD so I dont think I will get anything until next month at the earliest. The interview spots might be EA/ED applicants first, then RD.

All I know is that this week for sure according to the scholarship coordinator there will be invites

I am so anxious. Does anyone know how many students are invited to the interview and how many actually receive the scholarship?

Oh and I read somewhere online that we had to submit additional rec letters something?? I have no idea if this is true or not. I was just wondering what y’all did to apply. I received an email inviting me to apply so I did. I filled out a short application that asked me for my leadership positions and extra curricular I think. Is that all y’all did also to apply for this scholarship? I’m not trying to freak anyone out; I just wanted to make sure what I did was right and complete.

yea just the form

Waiting for this is like waiting for another acceptance ugh

still nothing…

Does Miami really just wait until the last minute to do everything?

It said by the end of this week so I really dont know to be honest. If not by the end of this week I will email them again to see if they are further delaying notifications.

Just got off the phone. I was told that I will hear abou the next steps in the scholarship process either today or early next week.

Today by what time?

And to be honest it will most likely be next week but

• dont take my word for it

I think I saw somewhere they came out around 7pm on a Friday last year… But I may be wrong. Anyways good luck everyone:)!

I GOT IT

AHHAHHHHAAHH