SAT Score

<p>What SAT score is needed for a 3.6gpa vs 3.95gpa (both unweighted) to be accepted at CCO?<br>
I have the extracurriculars covered with community service, leadership, and athletics.</p>

<p>average admitted student there has about a 2080…they would probably like to see a 2080 even if you have a 3.95 instead of the 3.6. What AP courses have you taken and how did you score on the national exams for those courses? Do you plan to apply ed ea or regular decision?</p>

<p>I taking AP Lit and AP gov right now as a junior and will take AP Language and AP Bio my senior year. While I expect to graduate with an unweighted 3.9+ and weighted 4.0+, I am to get a better grasp for the test score impact. thx </p>

<p>Colorado College has a flexible standardized test reporting policy. You can submit a full SAT or a full ACT or you can choose three tests/scores from a menu of options (one score from three categories).</p>

<p><a href=“Test-Optional Policy - Colorado College”>https://www.coloradocollege.edu/admission/application/testing/policy/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>So if you take the SAT and the ACT and AP/IB tests you can mix and match subscores according to your strengths.</p>

<p>Can you submit the SAT or ACT by itself standalone without other tests?</p>

<p>Read the link above…it tells you exactly what you can send</p>

<p>Yes SAT or ACT (stand alone) can be submitted without other tests if that is what you choose.</p>