SAT Scores

<p>What are your SAT scores and which colleges are you applying to?</p>

<p>SAT Scores: 1st time (720 Cr, 560 M, 660 W = 1940) 2nd Time (720 Cr, 590 M, 680 W = 1990)
ACT Scores: 29 composite (34 English, 31 Reading, 25 Math, 25 Sciewnce)
Early Action: fordham, st. Joseph’s u, u of miami, hampton, howard, temple (accepted on the 18th)
Rolling Admission: Florida A & M
Reg. Decision: U of Penn, Columbia, Stanford </p>

<p>@agraves You’ll probably get into most of them. </p>

<p>Huge scholarship to Hampton.</p>

<p>@agraves‌, I also had a 1990 and 29, with a similar breakdown, too. If you have reservations about applying to more selective schools, I would actually consider casting a wider net than the three you’re applying to for regular decision. But your scores are—like mine were—such that you gotta write the ish out that personal statement/supplements to tip you into the acceptance pile, which is very doable. </p>

<p>which schools were you accepted in @kali22?</p>

<p><a href=“OFFICIAL 2016 African American Results Thread - #15 by Kali22 - African-American Students - College Confidential Forums”>OFFICIAL 2016 African American Results Thread - #15 by Kali22 - African-American Students - College Confidential Forums;

<p>@agraves our ACT scores are very similar. I earned a 29 on the ACT also (34 English, 31 Reading, 26 Math, 26 Science).</p>

<p>Early Decision: Penn
Early Action: U of Mich
Regular Decision: Amherst, Williams, Oberlin and a few other schools
(Hopefully I won’t need to though)</p>

<p>@kali22 Do you have any reflections/advice/words of wisdom on Penn since you were accepted there?</p>

<p>Um… aside from making sure your personal statement and supplements are on point, in addition to the rest of your application, not really. But if you have specific questions, feel free to ask/PM me!</p>