sellery

<p>i know sellery is a party dorm, but does that mean that its crazy and hard to study there?</p>

<p>There’s already a thread about this.</p>

<p>People study pretty hard Sun-Wed, so it should be fine to study those nights. There will be people going out Thurs-Sat, but it’s honestly not that bad and if you’re staying in you can get things done…the noise isn’t insane, just get some headphones. Failing that there is a study area in the basement which will most certainly be very quiet.</p>

<p>It’s not as insane as people think. It’s not some puke-covered insane party place, people do like to party but it’s just more of a social place. You will be just fine.</p>

<p>can anyone post a link that shows the sellery floor plan?
i know i’ve seen one before i just want to see the general residence hall floor plan and i can’t find it.</p>

<p>The floor plans aren’t online for the dorms - I’d guess that this is for safety reasons. All you really need to know about Sellery is that it’s shaped like a giant L - A tower and B tower. I think B is the one adjacent to Johnson Street, but someone who lived in Southeast should correct me if I’m wrong because I was a Lakeshore person :slight_smile: Each floor in each tower is a house. There’s a den for each house, too… either right off the elevators or in the middle of the floor.</p>

<p>Are Tower A and Tower B connected, or are they entirely separate buildings?</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>They are connected from the first floor, but up in the towers you cannot reach the other one.</p>

<p>Alright, thank you. I was wondering about that because there are different groups on facebook for 8A and 8B, and I thought it didn’t matter since I thought they were connected. That makes a little more sense.</p>