Senior Schedule Change

On my application, for second semester I put that I would be taking AP Macroeconomics, but due to a scheduling error I have to take Honors Econ instead. Is this worth emailing the schools about or changing on the application?

I would email the UC’s just so both you and the UC’s have a record since all self-reported courses needs to match the transcript.

Freshmen: If you change schools, add or drop a course, or fail to earn a C or better in a course after you submit your application, you must notify the UC Application Center by email or postal mail. Your correspondence must include your name, UC Application ID number and your signature (if you mail a letter), and will be available to all the campuses to which you applied.

If you receive an offer of admission, be sure to confirm with the campus admission office that they are aware of the deficient grade or schedule changes. Although you must notify the campus of these changes, we cannot guarantee that a campus can go back to review an application after correspondence has been received. Make sure to save a copy of your correspondence just in case.

Email: ucinfo@applyUCsupport.net

Postal mail:

UC Application Center
P.O. Box 1432
Bakersfield, CA 93302