So did any transfers get their acceptance letters yet?

<p>I sent Baruch an e-mail because whenever I check my application status online, it always says that they didn’t receive my high school transcripts. I sent them in January. -__- But anyway, Baruch responded that it takes 8 weeks or more to organize transcripts and applications. SO I should hear back from them near the end of March (or later). </p>

<p>I want to transfer into the Fall 2014 semester as a sophomore, so did any other transfer applicants hear from Baruch yet?</p>

<p>I applied to Fall 2014 and I’ll be a junior.
I sent my application and everything as they got my transcript on Jan 31 (the day before the deadline) and it took them from Feb 1 to March 14 to make a decision. I called them and asked for the status of my application and I gave them some information about myself and they told me that I got admitted! I got an email today (1 week after they supposedly made the decision) that I got accepted. </p>

<p>I suggest calling them at this number +1 (646) 312-1000 and asking for a stair of your application! On the cuny portal site, it should say that a decision has been made if they have made one yet. </p>

<p>Good luck!</p>