Sophomore Student who takes APs, but wants to know if he should take IBs online

Hi, I am an above average student who is taking 3 APs this year, and I am wondering if I should take an IB next year. My school doesn’t offer IBs, but I think I can take them online, I have to research it abit. Are IBs worth taking, and does it help my college application status?

No.

Can you please explain @suzy100‌

I’m pretty damn sure that the IB courses on Pamoja are only for students that attend IB schools. On the website (pamojaeducation.com) under admission it states that IB coordinators must contact them so that IB students that are interested can take IB online classes on their platform.

Why would you want to take just one IB class though? If you really are interested in IB - switch to a school that offers IB courses or else it’s not worth it (not that you’ve got the choice to take it as it is). IB classes aren’t like AP classes becasue there are IAs (coursework) that are externally moderated in addition to IB exams that are externally marked - plus they’re two year courses.

Why wouldn’t you do AP courses online instead?

@pink997 thanks, planning not to move again just moved to a different school
@crimes‌ all my aps are online, since i moved in half way thru the year, the APs are online

Yeah, don’t.