Soros '09 Succeeds to Dad's Fund

In a scene straight out of “Succession”, a 20-year old article relating to older brother, Jonathan had to be deleted from the Wesleyan forum.

1 Like

He is 53, not 34. I dont think the NYT employs editors.

The reason for this is that the linked article above is from 2004. (Not sure why an old article was linked.)

This is today’s article. (Gift link)

Sounds like Alex “straightened up” and burnished his reputation for daddy. He has reportedly been angling hard for the “left enough for Pops” badge of honor and has thereby out-Succession’d brother Jonathan, who, despite being better looking, reportedly didn’t indulge in his bachelor years quite to the degree as did younger bro’ Alex. I also had heard here and there through very indirect grapevine channels what was reported today: Jonathan and daddy butted heads over management decisions. Tsk, tsk Jonathan. If American politics has taught us anything over the last 10 years it’s that you gotta win first, then you can do what you want.

Not to worry Wesleyan. Jonathan still has plenty of $$ to throw around.

NYU updating CDS, showing that another graduate eventually found a job, with great ROI?

And great ROI for NYU!

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t see why the story is newsworthy, but this post is hilarious!

Slow news day.

1 Like