SSAT results release timing

I don’t know about everyone else, but the waiting game on everything related to prep schools is killing us!

My DS took the paper SSAT this past Saturday and the email from EMA said that results would be available on the following Wed, i.e. today. This is contrary to what I have read and heard in the past. I thought the paper test took about two weeks to receive the results. Well, now I am playing the browser refresh game.

DS has been studying hard, getting getting some tutoring and walked out of the test pretty confident, so we are eager to see where he landed.

What has been the turnaround for others that took the paper test this year?

My daughter also took the paper SSAT this past Saturday but we did not receive the email from EMA about release results on the following Wed. What I found on EMA website is the computer-based SSAT results are released in the following Wed. and the paper SSAT is within two weeks. I logged into my EMA to check the results after reading your post, still pending.

2 Likes

Hey! Student here. I got my SSAT results back today and we had to click the pending sign and my parents had to complete a form before I got my scores. Just my input if y’all haven’t gotten your scores back yet!

1 Like

Did you do the paper test, or one of the other options?

We just got our son’s results today. So, it was about 10 days after the test for the paper SSAT.

Oh, I guess it’s different for different families. Interesting; even though the SSAT website said the following Wednesday?

We’re currently playing the waiting game. We received the same email, stating that the paper test results would be released the Wednesday following the test. I am now wishing that I had paid for the text and email alerts.

I think only the online SSAT is released the following Wednesday. It’s not the case for paper test

1 Like

Usually paper test results take 10 days. Most likely next Tuesday. Good luck !

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, we received the results today, Tuesday. Good luck to everyone and wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like