St. John's Class of 2016

<p>I noticed that it's been quite awhile since anyone has posted about St. John's. I'm an aspiring Johnnie, accepted and everything, just hoping to connect with other prospective students for the class of 2016.</p>

<p>Has anyone else applied for next fall? Been accepted? Decided?</p>

<p>I’ve been accepted also but to the Annapolis campus. Im about 90% sure I’m going.</p>

<p>Finally, some discussion! I’ve been accepted to St. John’s College for more than a year - I first applied as a junior but deferred until the Class of 2016 to finish high school. Never applied anywhere else.</p>

<p>Still can’t choose a campus after all this time, so I’m touring both in the next few months.</p>

<p>Your username is fantastic.</p>

<p>That’s interesting, so you’ve been certain about St. John’s since then? </p>

<p>I’m going to Santa Fe because it’s the closer of the two to where I currently live but I was thinking I’d consider transferring to Annapolis after my second year (assuming I don’t get disenabled or something).</p>

<p>I’ve been accepted as well…to the Santa Fe campus. I’m so incredibly excited for August to get here. I’m in Houston right now and really looking forward to the cooler weather (and snow)! Are any of you going to the accepted student day in April?</p>

<p>StarMaiden, I’m from the Dallas area so I understand that desire to be in a cooler climate. And I’ll going to the Spring Tour! I’m counting down the weeks.</p>

<p>Thought I’d mention that there’s a Facebook group for accepted students of the 2016 class! Just search for St. John’s College Class of 2016…</p>

<p>Really? I only see St. John Fisher College class of 2016.</p>

<p>It’s a group, not a page. Don’t know if that helps or not. Here’s the url: <a href=“https://www.facebook.com/groups/102582159866098/[/url]...but”>https://www.facebook.com/groups/102582159866098/...but&lt;/a&gt; you have to be signed into FB to see it.</p>

<p>Excellent, thanks so much!</p>

<p>Hey, I’m seriously considering St. John’s Santa Fe for this fall, and wanted to ask a bit of a random question that I haven’t seen addressed… How many students are asked to leave after the Sophomore Don Rag? Is that something that concerns anyone else? Thanks!</p>