Summer Courses on UC Application?

I took a summer course in the summer leading to my 9th grade year, and it was a required course to graduate at my school: Financial Literacy. However, there is no option in the UC Applicaiton to enter my coursework in the summer before 9th grade, but there is a place to put courses in the summer after 9th grade. I am confused as to what to do at this point, does anybody know?

Is the course on your HS transcript? Is it an a-g course?

Like PE, it sounds like a good class for everyone to have taken but, it probably isn’t on the A-G course list. I’d probably leave it out.

Search on the UC a-g course list, for many schools “Financial Literacy” is placed under the G College-Preparatory Elective. You should ask your HS counselor. My kids put classes taken summer before 9th grade under 9th grade on their UC applications.

Just adding the link for the a-g course list that svlab112 mentioned. Type in your school name here to see how the courses are classified at your school. https://hs-articulation.ucop.edu/agcourselist

When you get to the end of inputting grades and it asks you to review, it will confirm you have no grades to report and you can explain why.