Swapping classes UC Berkeley

I am on the waitlist for Bio 1B, number 27. Right now I’m enrolled into Histart R1b for the same times that bio would be as a backup. I tried to do the delayed swap thing but choosing a class I was already in the waitlist for didn’t seem like an option, it only showed what was in my shopping cart. Putting in the course number also took me to a page with all the bio courses with open waitlists so I’m confused that if I click on one, it will take me off the one I am currently waitlisted for as position 27. Has someone done this before? Say I don’t figure out the swap in time, what happens if I get off the bio waitlist but I am still enrolled in that backup course that occurs on the same days and time?

Have you figured this out yet? You might get better responses on the Berkeley sub Reddit. I’m not sure that Bio 1B would allow a course conflict with the histArt class, so you might not be admitted off the waitlist as long as you are enrolled in another class at the same time.

@Abc1236 Or ask your question on the main CC page for incoming students - UC Berkeley Class of 2027 Official Thread