TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Airlington? No he has not applied. We were hoping for TAMU. He is capped at UT And so UTA is an option though that but I guess Blinn is a better choice (if he gets in) than UT cap if I am right. Correct me if i am wrong.

Did anyone else get three options today

Chemistry

1 Like

No, still says waitlist or Team… my understanding is that it takes 2 days or so to update. Did you go to put deposit down for on campus housing?

Yes, I figured out how to do that this morning. It says housing is not guaranteed after 3/1 so I was glad to get it in and time stamped. It is only $75.00 at this point.

I was just responding to your thoughts of going to UTD. UTA has great scholarships (as long as you do not accept the CAP program). They have an amazing engineering program in size and academics. I believe UTD has more of a commuter feel…UTA could if you make it that but I have a son who’s an EE major there and he is really involved in campus ministries and activity. He lived in the dorms for two years and enjoyed that so much. Just throwing out another option if your son is really set on Aerospace :slight_smile:

@TxAgMom95 Housing application fee is always $75
And it is non-refundable

I meant it more in, it is only $75.00 if I have to lose it for some reason I don’t care. Not meaning the rate is variable.

1 Like

@sainila Oh, and yes Arlington!

is ag environmental studies a competitive major to get into?

Hey be sure you get the email telling you when Phase II is. Some people pay the $75 but their phase 1 wasn’t complete. Just wanted to double check.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your inputs. I will ask my son to check it out.

1 Like

health and Kinesiology

1 Like

Everybody getting good news this morning…I just keep checking S21 portal every 20 minutes. Congrats to all the new admits!!

2 Likes

I meant to reply when you originally asked this but I wanted to communicate with my daughter first. One of my daughters graduated with dual degrees (BS Soil Science and BS Turfgrass) along with MS in Ag Leadership.

Both of us agree that there is no competitive comparison between COALS (College of Ag & Life Sciences) and Engineering or Business. Engineering and Business are as competitive as it gets at TAMU. The next closest might be Biomedical and maybe Architecture, but don’t quote me on those two.

Now if you are asking if admissions into Env Studies is more competitive, that would rely more on the number of students applying and the number of slots available. It would also depend on if it was your first choice major and stats within your application.

1 Like

do admissions release throughout the day or just early in the morning?

Tabs are early morning. AIS follows that and can be throughout the day… but tabs come first.

1 Like

Does anyone know how much longer blinn TEAM and admissions will be being considered for?

Kineseology/Blinn Team, but 1st choice says General Studies

Did anyone hear the news about college station police department issuing warning on gunfire?