TCU Early Admissions 2023

My oldest is a second year nursing student. Happy to answer any questions you may have or have the two of them connect. It’s a tough but really great program. Her decision was ultimately between TCU and UTK as well!

Does anyone know anything about the Experience TCU days? Are they worth doing, or is a regular tour just as good? Not sure we can make the Experience TCU dates but we really want our son to like TCU so we are wondering how big a deal the Experience days are and whether they would sell him more.

I actually do as my older daughter is a program intern for the Admissions office this semester and helps run the admitted student days! They are definitely more immersive than a standard tour with specific Q&A sessions set up with the specific schools/departments, student life, parent specific panels, etc. Definitely worth it if you can make it but if not I’d suggest calling admissions and letting them know you have an accepted student interested in a “private” tour that way it can be tailored to what is important to him. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you!

Just returned from Admitted Student Day at TCU and it was amazing - they crushed it! My son and two other acquaintances we ran into were really sold! The guest speaker was better than the commencement speaker at my daughter’s college graduation. The day was so organized, professional, thoughtful, and really had a students-first feel about it. We likely have a new Horned Frog in the house. Just wanted to share in case anyone hasn’t decided yet about attending the next Admitted Student Day - it’s a must!

4 Likes

So glad to hear it!!! Welcome to the Frog Family (hopefully!!!)

Has anyone gotten there waitlist decision yet?