TCU Early Admissions 2023

We have not heard a word yet either!

Decision is out!!

Did you apply ED2 or regular decision?

I believe she was referring to the Chancellor Scholars program. I was hoping it was deferred/RD decisions.

Me too!

Thank you so much for letting us know! Great news over here! We did not get an email, so wouldn’t have known to check:)

1 Like

Yes and happy daughter over here! She realized there was an email around 6pm and nervous wreck to open. Tears of joy! Hoping for positive results to all finalists!

1 Like

So happy for her! So strange that we didn’t get an email at all. Still none! Thankful I saw this post:)

1 Like

Thank you!! That is strange no email. She received an email indicating a change had been made on her portal. That is where the award letter was and curious if a FedEx package will now follow?

1 Like

We are super happy and excited here too! Congratulations to you and your daughter!

Congratulations to you as well!! Now we weigh options and I pray it lands her at TCU.

The letter regarding the deferral from EA dated 12/15 is now missing from my son’s portal. Wondering if decisions are coming out today…Good luck to anyone else waiting.

My daughter’s is still there - but over in another location now -on the right hand side of the page

I would bet they are releasing today. That deferral letter said mid-March. I think they normally release on Fridays so that would make today likely

1 Like

same…also deferred and its missing entirley

Yup

My son was just accepted!!

My daughter was accepted after deferral.OOS CA!
3.7 UW, 4.0 weighted.
10 AP/H/DE
Very Excited!!

2 Likes

Daughter accepted today also with scholarship for nursing.
OOS CO
3.91 UW 4.27 W
6 AP/DE 6 H

She will decline as she is accepting a spot at Clemson. Congrats to all who were accepted today!

2 Likes

Daughter accepted today after previous deferral with scholarship for nursing.
OOS. IN
3.77 UW
31 ACT (1 test)
6 AP

She will be deciding now as she has a few other acceptances that are also enticing including Univ Tennessee (direct admit) with a big scholarship and Univ Alabama (not direct) with a substantial scholarship.